Technotes & Known Issues
The Technote & Known Issues Index includes the most recent and popular Amayeta Software Technotes
- Crash/Hang when attempting to Encrypt/Compress File
- SWF Encrypt DLL Functions Blocked in Debug Mode
- Flex SWF MetaData
- Compressed SWFs are output in Monochrome
- Bitmaps/Images in Compressed SWFs are very low quality
- 'Error while unpacking program' or 'LP5' Error
- Comodo Firewall causes Software to Crash
- Encrypted AS3 Projects Not Working
- ActionScript 3.0 Encryption Vs ActionScript 2.0 Encryption
- "Invalid Version Macromedia Flash Player" Error
- Failed to set data for \'\' Error
- Installing on Non-Admin Accounts
- VirtualPC Compatibility
- Software Installation Guide
- Installing Amayeta Software on Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Recover Product Serial(s)
- Post-Encryption SWC File Size Increase
- Flash 10 Support
- Multiple Software Installation
- Post-Encryption SWF File Size Increase
Installing Amayeta Software on Windows Vista & Windows 7
To Successfully install Amayeta Software on Windows Vista/7, please ensure that you are first logged in as an Administrator. Once you have confirmed this, please follow the steps below:
1. You must RIGHT Click on the Installation File and select "Run as Administrator" to install. You will also need to add the software (SWF Encrypt 6.x, SWF Compress 1.x etc) to the list of Allowed Applications in the Windows Firewall.
2. Once the software has installed, you will be asked for the serial Key. Please be sure to enter this exactly as it was provided to you (we suggest copy and paste from your purchase email).
3. Once the software has been installed and successfully registered, RIGHT click on the Application Icon (on the desktop) and select "Properties".
4. Select the "Compatibility" Tab from the Properties Window. You must then CHECK the "Run this program as an Administrator" option (located at the bottom of the window).
5. Click "Apply", then "OK".
Following these instructions will result in a successful Installtion on Windows Vista/7.